CATERING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Catering Business is a fast rising business in Nigeria today and has grown in popularity in recent years because catering services covers a lot of stress associated with events planning and execution, it cut across food for breakfast and lunch meetings to cultural events to home delivery of ready-made dishes to households.
Catering services is a very lucrative business to venture into.
This catering business plan has a 3 years projection revealing plans and milestones to cover in accordance with the vision and mission of our catering service company.
ACA Catering school and services is a standard catering business.
We have creative chefs, working with spices and ethics dishes and confectioneries rather than with rich sauces.
We are located in Abeokuta in ogun state.
We maintain a high and rigorous industrial standard to make and deliver our products on commercial scales.
Our aim as a business is not only to make profit but also to become a leading company that can compete favorably with other catering businesses in ogun state and also in the whole of Nigeria.
To be able to effectively compete against our competitors, we intend to ensure that we hire the best professionals in the industry, our employees are equipped with good communication and interpersonal relationship skills and attention to details, our employees have creative freedom, flexibility and they also have the ability to help customers and clients with their needs to build the perfect business structure.
Our proficient use of the internet to intensify awareness about our business and the products and services we offer are part of the sustainable practices that are obtainable at ACA catering school and services.
Because we know how important our employees are to the growth of the organization, we ensure that we create a conducive environment for them to work and also provide welfare packages that are aimed at ensuring that their productivity rate is increased.
ACA catering school and services is owned by Mr Richard, a renowned entrepreneur,a researcher,a business analyst and business consultant.
Entrepreneurship runs in his family.
At a young age he was exposed to baking and restaurants business through his aunt who owned a restaurant back then.
Adaptability and creativity are his greatest strengths.
He is a graduate of food management and nutrition from oyo state university.
He is passionate about catering to generate cash flow for profitability.
Mr Richard and his management teams will bring will bring competency and creative ideas to the industry.
We believe that our operational skills,processing skills, packaging skills,and our customer relation service will make our company outstanding.
Products and services we offer includes;
- Vegan pastries
- Custom cakes and sweets
- Customized events and social catering
- Customized meals ready to go.
- Weekly specials
- Social catering and customized events.
- Offer consultancy and advisory services
- Sell eBooks for intending new caterers and bakers
- Give training to interested caterers
Some of the benefits of our business are;
- We provide catering for all occasions
- We make wonderful meals that people will eat and remember
- We use only the freshest ingredients available on market
- Make available to our customers freshly made, quality and good food with the perfect timing.
OUR BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
- To provide the best sales services and Products at fair enough prices.
- To increase our clients rate by 10% on yearly basis
- To sensitize our employees on food safety and sanitation thereby making our company the best in the industry.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
- To be among the top five catering companies in Nigeria and to be the best catering service in the southwest region of the country.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To cook and make available to our teeming clients good food in large quantities.
- To educate people that are ecstatic about giving back to humanity through good food and health benefits of eating healthy to humans.
COMPETITIVE EDGE FOR ACA CATERING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
ACA catering business’s competitive edge is its attention to servicing customers and inventive approach to different cuisine.
ACA catering business customer care services differentiates us from others in the world of catering which is dominated by several companies that have plenty of demand.
ACA catering business is approaching the market as if there was significant competition between the different service providers.
By making customer satisfaction a priority, over time, local customers have come to appreciate the attention that their needs are given and develop a long lasting relationship with us.
SUCCESS FACTOR FOR ACA CATERING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
ACA catering business is uniquely set to succeed due to the under listed reasons:
- There is currently no caterer with variety in its menu options in the community we are entering. In addition, we have surveyed the local population and received extremely positive feedback from the community saying they will frequent our business before we launch.
- The business owner and the management team has a track record of success in the catering business.
- Market trends such as growth in demand for catering services and the increasing value customers place in full-service caterer/event planners support our business opportunity.
- The start-up costs are modest
- Very high gross margin
- Highly experienced owner-operator
- Rent and utilities is on the high end
- Inadequate start-up fund
- Insurance policy cost is on the high end
- Insurance cost are increasing continually
- Limited business experience of book keeping
- Competitors offer similar products swiftly
- Limited startup fund
- High transportation cost
- Developing additional stores and sales stands
- Development of wholesales/ retail distribution relationships
- Affiliate relationship with vendors
- Development of proprietary products
- Products are sold by major competitors already
- Insurance cost are increasing continually
OUR TARGET CLIENTS
- Corporate clients
The primary need of this market is food for breakfast and lunch meetings, although there will be some demand for cocktail parties and dinners.
Service can range from simply preparing a platter of food that’s delivered to the client’s offices or a nearby location to cooking an elaborate meal and arranging it at the meeting site.
- Social events
Millions of naira are spent each year on wedding receptions with much of that being spent on food.
Other special events that are commonly catered include anniversary dinners, birthday parties and graduations.
- Cultural organizations
Opera houses, museums, symphonies and other cultural and community organizations frequently have catered events ranging from light hors d’oeuvres to formal dinners, sometimes for as many as several thousand people.
- People with specific dietary prescriptions like kosher, gluten free and macrobiotic
- Dual- career couples who do not have time to cook and clean.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR A CATERING BUSINESS
Dinnerware, chairs, linens, and banquet tables, Food pan or banquet holding cabinets
Portable catering and cooking equipment, such as commercial induction ranges, hand sinks, and cold food tables
Buffet serving materials, including serving trays, beverage dispensers, chafing dish and delivery van.
FOR THE FULL DETAILS OF THIS BUSINESS PLAN, BUSINESS MODEL,CANVAS,MARKETING PLAN AND FINANCIAL:
PLEASE CALL OUR BUSINESS PLAN CONSULTANT: +2348031504604, +2348138934963, firstname.lastname@example.org
WE HAVE A TEAM THAT CAN HELP YOU WRITE YOUR SPECIFIC BUSINESS PLAN, FEASIBILITY STUDIES, MARKETING PLANS, GRANTS APPLICATION, MARKET RESEARCH, BUSINESS BRAND STORY AND SO ON.