ICT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
ICT is an acronym for Information, Communication Technology.
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) is a broader term for Information Technology (IT), which refers to all communication technologies, that includes: the internet, wireless networks, cell phones, computers, software, middle ware, video-conferencing, social networking, and other media applications and services. This business plan has a ten(10) years projection revealing plans and milestones to cover in accordance with the vision and mission of our ICT business plan in Nigeria.
ACA computers and communication Ltd, is a company located in Akure ondo state.
We are involved in Website design, graphics designs, camera installation, hosting and development, Software and application development and installation, ICT Training and consultancy services, repair and maintenance of electronic gadgets including; computers, sales of high quality phones and phone accessories, provision of repair and maintenance services.
Other additional services also include: printing and distribution of recharge cards vouchers, VTU, sales of bulk SMS and units, satellite television installation services, POS outlets, internet cafe, digital products sale, shopping apps, Tech gadget Rental, online research service, computer setup services, Tech consultancy.
ACA computers and Telecommunication Ltd, is a limited liability company that is owned by Mr Steve’s who is an undergraduate at the federal polytechnic Owo, Ondo state.
He is studying computer engineering, he felt the need of this business in this environment and decided to start up this company.
The enterprise will be located on the main campus of the polytechnic.
Our goals is to meet the needs of the polytechnic community and also to create job and IT knowledge for the youths in the environment, this will reduce unemployment and the recurring crime Waves.
The Financial goals and Financial projection of this business plan has been clearly expressed in the Financial plan session.
We have observed in the first year income statement a 40% profitability in the first year operation after the proposed injection of N 2,000,000 into the business, a healthy cash flow and Balance sheet.
OUR MISSION AND VISION STATEMENT
Our vision is to be the number one computer qualitative and efficient firm in Ondo state
Our mission is to offer professional computer services through the help of capable, spirited and highly motivated staffs.
Our business objectives
- Achieve healthy returns in the first year of operation.
- To have a good gross margin throughout the entire operation.
- To maintain detailed inventory levels, or 11 turns per year.
- To increase sales modestly and steadily in the second and third years.
Benefits of our business:
- We improve customer service through software development and installation for our clients
- We aid greater and virtual collaboration
- We improve financial performances of firms that are our clients.
OUR TARGET CUSTOMERS
- Teachers/ tutors
- Primary/secondary school students and staffs
- Corporate bodies
- The entire polytechnic community
- Young school leavers, undergraduates, graduates, NYSC corps members, job seekers, and a wide range of organizations are always in need of our services.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- High quality branded computers and phones
- phones and computers accessories
- website development and management
- Repair and maintenance of electronic gadgets including computers,
- Graphic Designs, phones, household electronics
- television and cable installation services
- Cybercafe outlet/internet cafe
- Training and consultancy
- CCTV camera installation
- Tech consultancy
COMPETITIVE EDGE OF ACA ICT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- The company’s competitive edge is the managements’ strong technical skills gathered during our 10 years practical experiences before setting up the company.
- Our high profile customer care services
- and our positioning as a strategic friend with our clients, who are clients more than customers, has helped us with our Customers retention. By building a business based on long-standing relationships with satisfied clients, we simultaneously build defenses against competition. We are aware that reputation is extremely important, and word-of-mouth advertising is invaluable.
MARKETING PLAN OF ACA ICT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- The company will engage social media in a great way to promote the goods and advertise the company’s Products.
- To promote sales ACA computer and telecommunication will connect with bloggers, online news sources and we will also run google-ads, Whats App and Instagram ads also.
- The company will register with an affiliate scheme by harnessing the power of people on the web to promote sales on our behalf.
The company will have a website designed for her to make marketing easy.
- By utilizing its lean experienced staff, focusing on specific target markets and providing detailed project outlines, ACA computer and telecommunication Ltd provides high end consulting services at a fair and reasonable price.
- ACA computer and telecommunication Ltd is flexible, able to meet and exceed deadlines and easily adapts to changes as needed.
- Products get obsolete and technology changes.
- Substitution – many of the services ACA computer and telecommunication Ltd provides can be easily mirrored by larger competitors although have longer turnaround times, may be able to offer lower prices due to larger economies of scale.
- Customer base is limited with a potential for concentration risk should one sector become less than profitable.
- ACA computer and telecommunication has already attained a reputable status, making us attractive to partner with in prime government contracts.
- Continued expansion for online sales.
- Developing additional stores
- Development of wholesales/ retail distribution relationships
- Affiliate relationship with vendors
- Unavailability of funds
- National competitors might be able to reduce their prices due to efficiency in economies of scale.
FOR THE FULL DETAILS OF THIS BUSINESS PLAN,BUSINESS MODEL, CANVAS,MARKETING PLANS AND FINANCIALS:
PLEASE CALL OUR BUSINESS PLAN CONSULTANT: +2348031504604, +2348138934963, email@example.com
WE HAVE A TEAM THAT CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR SPECIFIC BUSINESS PLAN, FEASIBILITY STUDIES, MARKETING RESEARCH, BUSINESS BRAND STORY AND SO ON.