Position your business for rapid growth
The Business Immersion Program (BIP) is designed to help small business owners acquire fundamental and critical business and entrepreneurial skills needed to thrive in today’s global marketplace
When was the last time your business developed a new product? Does your business have a definite production development strategy?
There is nothing that breathes new life into a business than developing new products. All businesses, both new and old, need to bring new products to market or develop existing ones.
The need is clear but how do you strategize to develop efficient and effective product?
A good product development strategy provides an outline for building new products and improving the market presentation and quality of the existing product. Product development is a dynamic and continuous process of the manufacturing system.
Registering for this course is the first step in increasing the odds of your product development success.
You will gain an in-depth knowledge of the five phases of the product development process which are:
- Idea generation
- Concept development
- Product development
With practical case study and review training style, you are sure to be well equipped by experts for your next product development.
Brand, a must-have for every business. Either as a business startup or an already established business, your brand speaks all about you.
Brand building is the core of any marketing strategy which is the soul of all businesses. The goal of this training is to develop your knowledge of brand building, branding strategies, and frameworks.
This training covers:
- Branding elements: Brand creation, brand extensions, and brand portfolios.
- Brand management, types of brands, brand analysis, and audit.
- Brand culture, brand and industry, brand and society, and brand communities.
- The benefits of building a strong brand
Marketing is the soul of a business. An effective marketing strategy such as the digital and online strategy has numerous benefits. Without waffling, here are few benefits your business stands to gain when you start using digital marketing.
- Universal reach
- Quantifiable results:
- Charge on-the-go:
- High conversion rate
In this course, you will also learn:
- The fundamentals of online and digital marketing
- Developing a digital marketing strategy
- Types of digital marketing:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
We will also show you (and recommend) some of these types that go hand in hand. Every successful digital marketing solution uses a combination of these strategies of online marketing. And you should view these types of marketing as channels rather than categories.
In this training, you will master the nuts and bolts of digital and online marketing. You are assured of a seamless learning with our excellent tutors, adequate learning facilities, and first-rate learning practices.
As you consider setting up a profitable business or want the operation of your existing business to flourish, you need a soundly prepared Business Plan.
How can you prepare it?
We will teach you how to engage your business plan to boost the profitability of your business.
This course is structured into easy to follow modules and each module treats a topic in the business plan.
The course covers:
- Business plan: How to prepare a good business plan, the framework of a good business plan,
- Types of a business plan
- The components of a condensed business plan
- The components of a detailed business plan.
This course is for you if you
- are starting a new venture
- require venture capital investment
- want to obtain a loan
- are looking to expand your current business
What if investors come to you without you even reaching out to them? That is very possible when you do your business in a way that makes it attractive.
All you need to do is position it rightly.
This course is for everyone who is seeking funds for business growth and expansion.
The class is 100% interactive and practical. Our courses are tailored in a way that follows your learning pace and taught by industry professionals with chains of experience and outstanding achievements.
All of them will help you to have an inside-out view of all that there is to funding your business.
This course covers:
- The fundamentals of business funding process; Bank Loans; Grants; Equity Investments and Foreign Funding opportunities.
- How investors function, what they want, their behavioural patterns and expectations, and how investment processes are carried out effectively.
- Analysis of major investors in your business niche/industry
- Right Business structuring that attracts investors
- Estimating business needs correctly to determine how much your business need at each stage of growth.
- Presenting your Business for Funding (Acing the application procedures)