INTEGRATED AGRIBUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
INTRODUCTION TO FEGEOSTOM INTEGRATED AGRIBUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Integrated farming is a form of farming that aims to guarantee the smallest environmental impact as possible, to preserve biodiversity and reduce risks on health and safety of agricultural workers and consumers.
This integrated Agriculture business plan has a 3 years projection revealing plans, strategies and milestones to cover In accordance with our integrated agriculture business plan.
FEGEOSTOM integrated Agriculture is a start –up integrated agribusiness that is involved in plant production, Animal production and Fish farming, all this 3 sectors energize one another.
The by-products(waste), generated by livestock- droppings are use as compost manure that can be used on the farmland instead of using chemical fertilizers to maintain the life of the soil used for growing new crop for humans and animals.
The water that is used to clean the concrete ponds where fish are raised are is use as irrigation for crops and after harvest of food crops, vegetables, and other perennial crop’s residues that are commonly known as waste are returned into the production.
We produce quality and easily accessible poultry meat and eggs, life, grilled and oven dried catfish, vegetables, maize, cassava and their products. We are located in Ilorin Kwara state.
This company is established as a limited liability company and is owned by Mr. Richard, Mr. Ayuba , olanrewaju and many other investor.
FEGEOSTOM Integrated Agribusiness is managed by Mr. Richard a BSc degree holder from Obafemi Awolowo University Ife, he has 15 years experience working in this field.
He has vast knowledge about this business both from the university and experience gathered from the industry over the time will give FEGEOSTOM integrated Agribusiness an edge in the industry.
FEGEOSTOM integrated Agribusiness to N 15, 000, 000 over a long time loan that will be used in covering the start-up funds, equipment, production costs and working capital for about 9 months of the business start-up.
FEGEOSTOM Integrated Agribusiness will reach its cash flow in the tenth month of operation, that will make the repayment of loan possible, more so, dividends will be paid to owners and the revenue will top N 28, 500, 000 and profit will reach about N 12, 995,350 in the first year and profit margin will rise by 30% in the second year.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
To be among the top 5 integrated Agribusiness in Nigeria and to compete favorably with international competitors
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To meet and exceed our Customers expectations by giving about the best products and customers services to create a lasting bond that enhance their trust in the company
- To provide an excellent , top-notch and inviting environment for our products processing and marketing.
- To maintain a profit margins at 30-45% by giving close attention to the cost of production and cost inventories.
- To create awareness and promote sales through our customer care services and other complimentary services
- To increase revenue from our poultry sales, fishes and crops sales to 500,000,000 over 2 years
Our products and services:
- Live, grilled and oven-dried fishes
- Poultry ( eggs, chicken and turkey meat)
- Compost manure
- Annual and perennial crops ( maize, yam, cassava)
- Fish food
Benefits of our products:
- We increase production to meet market demands
- We retain the fertility of soil for a very long time due to our correct use organic wastes
- Proper processing and usage of waste reduces farmers our expenses thus increasing the profit rate
SUCCESS FACTORS OF OUR INTEGRATED AGRIBUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- Our management team’s expertise and working experience
- Quality of our processed products and the good customer relations w build with our wholesalers and retailers is also a key success factor
- Proximity to a water dam with enough water for irrigation of crops and fish production
- Integrated agricultural system
- Sufficient funds for fish feeds and poultry feeds
- Proximity to high traffic areas full of pedestrians, and a very large market
- Averagely low cost of operation
- FEGEOSTOM competitive edge is the management strong management’s strong expertise and this was gathered during our 15 years experience before starting up the company.
- Our proficient customers care services and our positioning as a strategic ally with our customers who are more of clients to customers , has helped us with our customers retention Building business based based on long-standing relationships with a satisfied clients, we simultaneously build defenses against competition.
- We are aware that reputation is extremely important, and word of mouth advertising is invaluable.
- To promote sales FEGEOSTOM Integrated Agribusiness will be selling poultry products, fish both raw and processed as well as farm produces directly to public and also in large quantities to shopping centers and big manufacturing companies.
- The company will engage social media largely to promote our goods and advertise our services, we will connect with with bloggers, online news sources and we will also run google-ads, Whatsapp and Instagram ads also.
- FEGEOSTOM Integrate Agribusiness will register with an affiliate scheme by harnessing the power of people surfing the internet to promote sales on the company’s behalf.
MARKETING ANALYSIS OF OUR INTEGRATED AGRIBUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We will be serving 500 individual customers our poultry products which is N 1,000 per Kg and that is N 1,500,000 and in 12 months its N 18,000,000. We will be serving 430 customers our raw and processed fishes which is approximately N 850 per Kg equivalents to N 10,965,000 in a month and in 12 months its N 131,580,000. We will serving 1000 individual customers vegetables at N 100 which is equivalent to N 3,000,000 in a month and in 12 months its N 36,000,000. We will be serving other farm produces at 950 per kg to 970 customers and it is N 11,058,000 in a month and in 12 months its N 132,696,000.
FOR more detailed marketing analysis, request for our template or customized business plan.
- Regular income and a year round employment
- Minimizes the risk of low productivity
- Improves micro climate
- Eco-recycling of agricultural residue/by-products/wastes
- Minimizes pollution hazards
- Conservation of natural resources
- Mechanized planting and harvesting are difficult
Experimenting with integrated agriculture is complex compare to sole cropping
- International bio-mass exportation
- Conservation of natural resources
- Improving livelihood through diverse source of income
- Security of energy
- Lack of knowledge among farming communities especially rural communities
- Unavailability of timely inputs
- Lack of funding at easy and reasonable interest rate
- Non-availability of safe marketing facilities most especially perishable goods like vegetables and tomatoes