FITNESS HUB BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Company name: Bagor Fitness Hub
Bagor Fitness Hub is a fitness centre located in Lagos, Nigeria, to become the largest and most successful chain of fitness centres in Africa. We choose Lagos as our location because this area has many large companies looking for top talent but don’t have the budget for it.
Bagor Fitness Hub will be able to provide these companies with one-on-one training sessions with our experienced trainers so that they can become more productive on the job site or help train their employees in a variety of areas, from sports performance management to leadership skills development.
In other words, our business model is an all-inclusive membership centre that provides high-quality services at reasonable prices. Also, we offer a wide range of fitness classes for people of all ages and skill levels, from yoga to aerobics to step aerobics to boxing. The fitness classes will be taught by certified instructors who have been trained in their respective fields by reputable organizations. Additionally, we provide an array of healthy food options to choose from at reasonable prices.
To be more than just a gym. Nigeria’s leading yoga and health club with a focus on providing high-quality personal training in a warm, welcoming environment. Better stated, our vision is to be the go-to place for fitness enthusiasts in Nigeria and beyond.
To provide our members with the benefits of a complete fitness experience, including training facilities; personal trainers; nutritionists; massage therapists; yoga classes; and athletic equipment rental or purchase. To serve as a place where people can come together and try new things while also feeling safe and secure at all times.
- To provide a gym and fitness centre for people who want to stay fit, healthy, and active.
- To help people in Nigeria achieve their goals by providing them with the tools, they need to improve their health and wellbeing.
- To provide personal training services for individuals and small groups of people.
- To provide individualized training plans for each client.
- To offer high-quality training programs based on scientifically proven techniques and exercises.
- To provide education about nutrition and exercise for all clients, including children and seniors who may not know how to take care of themselves properly.
- To provide pieces of training for people who want to improve their health or lose weight, as well as those who want to get fit without any pressure or difficult exercises required (such as running long distances).
Our target market consists of both current, as well as prospective members who are looking for value-added services in their local area, and those who are looking for a convenient place to work out, relax, and meet new friends while also improving their health (both young and old).
The company’s primary competitors are other fitness chains operating throughout Nigeria. The company also wants to expand internationally into other African countries where there is an untapped market waiting to be tapped into by this brand name.
What you will gain from us
We believe that there is an enormous demand for personal fitness professionals who are willing to invest time into improving their lives through coaching techniques that truly work! Hence, by contacting us, you will gain the following benefits from us:
- A chance to meet new people and make friends
- Increased strength and endurance through exercise
- A full-service gym with fully-equipped cardio machines, strength training equipment and free weights.
- Increased self-confidence through exercise
- A chance to do something you love while making money at the same time
- Improved lifestyle by gaining more energy
- A chance to make a difference in your community
- Free classes which include yoga, Zumba, Pilates, circuit training, and more
- A chance to get fit while learning new things about yourself or others
- Personal trainers who can help you with your fitness goals both online and offline.
Our Management Team
Our management team consists of the following professionals:
Mr. Samuel Okechukwu, the CEO and founder of Bagor Fitness Hub.
Mr. Mike Ike, the Director of Operations, is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and running of the business by maintaining equipment, managing cash flow, organizing inventory, etc.
Mrs. Ngozi Ezeonu, the Sales Manager, is responsible for overseeing all aspects of customer service, advertising, and setting up events in order to increase brand awareness and growth.
Ms. Nike Abraham, the Director of Finance, is responsible for the financial planning, budgeting and reporting of the business.
These people work together to develop a plan for the company’s success. They hire employees at each level in order to ensure that they have enough human resources available to meet current and future needs of our customers at the fitness hub.
We have a team that can help you write your specific business plan, feasibility studies, marketing plans, grants application, market research and so on