COOKING GAS(LPG) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Liquefied petroleum gas, or cooking gas is one of the most sought after alternative fuel used in the world today.
LP gas is the mainstay for cooking and heating in many part of Nigeria and also used in some rural part of the country.
Cooking gas is a combination of commercial butane and propane having saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbons.
cooking gas at normal atmospheric condition is gaseous but may be condensed to the liquid state at normal temperature, by the application of moderate pressures.
cooking gas is a flammable mixture of hydrocarbon gases synthesized by refining petroleum or “wet” natural gas mostly derived from fossil fuel.
cooking gas is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles. LPG also serves as backup generators In case of electricity outage.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF JAMJAM COOKING GAS(LPG) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
JAMJAM COOKING GAS(LPG) COMPANY is Business enterprise owned by Mr. Michael Ogedengbe who is a B.sc degree holder in chemical engineering from the University of Ibadan.
He has well over 12 years experience in the oil and gas industry he alongside is well oriented team members will be bringing their wealth of experience in to JAMJAM COOKING GAS(LPG) COMPANY.
We are open to the use of latest technology in the cooking gas plants industry.
No doubt our excellent customer service and the range of additional complementary services we offer will position us to become one of the best LP companies in Nigeria in 4 years to come.
At JAMJAM COOKING GAS(LPG) COMPANY, we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity.
We are in the industry to make a positive mark.
We are determined that our values and quality of products and service offering will help us lead our cooking gas plant business to enviable heights.
We are a company dedicated to establishing and maintaining the best practices as it relates to the cooking gas plants industry.
JAMJAM COOKING GAS(LPG) COMPANY ensures that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our cooking gas plant for refill or to make inquiries.
We utilize CRM software that enables us to manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the numbers of our customer base grows to.
We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that will directly or indirectly affect them.
This business feasibility studies is aimed at showing the likelihood of a proposed action succeeding through a careful look at the cost and the opportunities involved in LPG cooking fuel market in Bodija Ibadan.
The business is focused on maintaining a safe and reliable fuel supply chain in this area.
Our COOKING GAS(LPG) Company is strategically positioned to handle more than 5 cubic tons of gas per day, a capacity that’s able to meet more than 500 homes around this thickly dense residential area.
The aim is to sell a minimum of 180,000 cubic feet of gas daily, and with our aggressive and strategic marketing plan, we will achieve our target of 600,000 in sales per day.
The aim of this plan is to give us all the outlooks and plans needed to achieve a year break-even plan and a second year 40% profit mark.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
- We in jamjam COOKING GAS Company is interested in bringing cooking gas supply to every remote regions on the rural areas of the South -West Nigeria within the next 3 years.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- We are actively committed to reducing the stress involved in food preparation and preservation in both households and commercial sectors.
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE OF COOKING GAS(LPG) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- The competitive advantage that we have is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understands how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
- So also the wide varieties of other complimentary services and products that we offer and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
- Our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
- We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
OUR TARGETED CLIENTS AT JAMJAM COOKING GAS(LPG) BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
COOKING GAS is mostly used by households for cooking and heating in mostly the cold regions recently residential estates also started installing LPG reticulation systems supplying gas into different houses inside the estate.
COOKING GAS is used in commercial sectors for example, a shopping mall with favorable number of restaurants which may have one bulk tank with reticulation to individual restaurant/stores.
- Industrial clients
COOKING GAS is used for heating purposes where a perfectly controlled temperature is needed, i.e. vehicle painting/spraying shops, it also serves as fuel for folk lift trucks within the warehouse.
- Auto gas
With technology advancing daily vehicles that uses Auto gas has been made,this vehicles are filtered with two fuel tanks one for Auto gas and the other for petrol/ diesel. The vehicle can therefore switch between Auto gas and petrol/ diesel systematically.
SOME OF THE KEY STAFFS NEEDED FOR THIS BUSINESS & THEIR ROLES (More
Details are included in our business plan)
- Responsible for running our gas cooker repairs and maintenance services
- Assists customers as required by them especially when it relates to choosing the right gas cooker and accessories
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the cooking gas plant manager.
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Responsible for driving the company’s distribution trucks
- Assists in loading and unloading cooking gas cylinders.
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment.
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collects and verify delivery instructions
- Reports defects, accidents or violations.
- Ensures that the facility is secured at all time
- Controls traffic and organize parking
- Gives security tips to staff members from time to time
- Patrols around the building on a 24 hours basis
- Submits security reports on weekly basis.
RISK ANALYSIS AND MITIGATION LPG COMPANY
- Inadequate flow of funds
- lack of awareness and publicity to give the company leverage to start operating chain supply.
- Economic downturn
- Too many competitors in the same area.
- Good location accessible to the main road.
- Rendering of complimentary services
- Bank as a source of financial aid
- Creating a business website for marketing.
- Good customer care culture.
For the full details of this business plan,business model,canvas,marketing plan and financial:
please call our business plan consultant: +234 814 716 1686, info @apprenticeship.ng
We have a team that can help you write your specific business plan,feasibility studies,marketing plans,grants application,market research,business brand story and so on