Please fill the form below to apply for the available job opening(s):
Digital Content Coordinator
Job Title: Digital Content Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND/ND of any discipline but with relevant skills
Location: 13,Olatunji street, Ojota-Ogudu road, Lagos.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Build and implement social media contents, research, messaging, and audience engagement
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video,)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and calendar of activities
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.